Resampling: A Better Way to Teach (and Do) Statistics
Part III: On the Teaching of Resampling and Statistics
Julian L. Simon (see also vita and bio) and Peter C. Bruce
College of Business and Management, University of Maryland at College Park
- Chapter III-1
- A Lesson in Resampling Statistics
- Chapter III-2
- How to Teach Resampling Stats Along With a Standard Text
- Chapter III-3
- On Teaching Resampling as a Basic Tool for Everyday Work
- Chapter III-4
- The Pedagogical Uses of Puzzles
- Chapter III-5
- Pitfalls to Avoid, and Some Practical Tips [under construction]
This page is maintained by Matthew Munsey.
Questions, comments, and/or suggestions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.